Scope rings you use for the FX Impack MK II & MK 3

I’ve converted as many of my guns to one piece rings and mounts. Any thing with a picatinny rail. Makes swapping scopes around so easy something like this. About $25 
image.1621541571.jpg

After trying a bunch including one with the 20 MOA included I decided to go with light rings. I don't shoot long range so the 20 MOA was useless to me and since all I do with my Impact is hunt I need to save weight. This is what I'm using at the moment. Oh yeah, and cheap to.. 

Amazon.com : Monstrum H-Series Offset Picatinny Scope Rings | 1 inch Diameter : Sports & Outdoors

Cool! Another Monstrum fan! They make the best(for the price) rubber type scope covers. Their Quick disconnect scope mounts they recently came out with, are the bomb. I use these on torch flashlights, so I can remove and replace them on gun pic rails. 

718ryHsr1qL._AC_SL1500__52884.1589552529.jpg

Help me on the reason for "OFFSET" + or -

If your scope is really long and your scope rail is short, that means you’re either cramming the two piece standard mounts on areas of the scope that you don’t want them on, or you’re mounting two scope rings side by side next to each other at the rear of the scope, or you’re just going to live with a crap cheek weld to the stock and a crap eye relief.

cantilever offset mounts allow the mount to mount up to your guns rail no problem, but give you the freedom to push our scope forward for proper eye relief and cheek weld on your cheek rest. Make sense?