Scope Rings ... 34mm Scope Tube to 11mm Dove Tail ?

Anyone ever use these type of scope ring adapters?

I recently picked up a Arken scope with a 34 mm tube.
Id like to install the scope on a rifle with a 11mm dove tail...

Not many options for scope rings.
I see adapters like these, and unfortunately, it might be my best option.
Anyone have a better idea?

View attachment 431941
These work absolutely like a champ, I use them on nearly all of my dovetail airguns. (Have all my scopes outfitted with pica mounts, so as to have the most versatile use. i.e. flexibility to exchange scopes and reddots.)
Although the second post(er) gives a good alternative, there is absolutely no reason why a 34mm scope could not be used with these, as the clamping force excerted by the mounts is what keeps them in place. The only time it will not be secure, is when the dovetail is smaller than 11mm. But then the riflemaker did not do a good job of adhering to the standard (for dovetail being 11mm (and sometimes 13mm), but in any case NOT less than 11mm.

The most likely problem when people say is they are too loose is they can be a bit ‘difficult’ to install on the dovetail. The fix is simple: Fully open the picatinny mounts, install the adapters in the mount, then put the scope on the dovetail, and lightly PRESS DOWN on the scope while tightening the picatinny clamp. The idea is that the adapter grips the dovetail fully seated, and not halfway on the sharp edge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airgun Al
I used the UTG adapter and it is rock solid on a springer. I liked that it is one piece, no separate side plates to cant the mount. Same one linked in post# 2

IMG_5676.jpeg

I used the UTG adapter and it is rock solid on a springer. I liked that it is one piece, no separate side plates to cant the mount. Same one linked in post# 2

View attachment 433587
I use the same one on my 97K, 77K and my prosport, I've had a 34mm scope on the 97k, but went back to 30mm scopes, rock solid mount with stop pin. Also easy to remove and replace with the rings still attached to the scope and zero is repeatable.

Reactions: Airgun Al

View attachment 433587
I use the same one on my 97K, 77K and my prosport, I've had a 34mm scope on the 97k, but went back to 30mm scopes, rock solid mount with stop pin. Also easy to remove and replace with the rings still attached to the scope and zero is repeatable.
Great idea, however my application is for a PCP with a magazine, so Id prefer typical scope mounts, without using adapters.
My options were really limited due to the large (34mm) scope tube and (11 mm) dovetail.
Several people mentioned earlier in this thread, that one of my very few options, was a pair of Vector X-Accu rings, which I indeed ordered.
In fact, I hope to have them any day now, and will be able to FINALLY get this scope mounted!
Thanks for your suggestions!

Reactions: bustachip
I received the Vector X-Accu, 34 mm to 11 mm dovetail scope rings, and installed them today.
Very satisfied with the price ($44) and quality.
Fast shipping too.
They are "cant" adjustable, similar to the FX No Limits, and about 1/2 the price.
Highly recommended.
Thanks for everones help!