Scope ring height for HW77K

With an HW77 K on order I am looking at scopes and rings. Understanding that the cheekpiece on the 77 is not as high as that on the 97, my question for you guys that own a scoped 77 is: What height rings have you found comfortable for best eye alignment/cheek weld? I most likely will be mounting a scope with a 30mm tube and 44mm objective. According to the fitting guide on the Sportsmatch website their medium height rings will give 5mm clearance. Perfect, as long as the scope is not so low as to be uncomfortable with the cheekpiece. What have you found in regards to your HW77?

Thank you.

I use highs on both of my 97s to get a proper, comfortable cheek weld. I also use 50mm objectives and sunshades (personal preference) so that it doesn't look weird. Keep in mind that actual ring height will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer so double check your math when ordering.

Edit: My .177 97K scope actually sits at an "extra high" height due to a rail adapter. I do not particularly like thos and will likely grab a set of lower rings to amend that at some point.

I have a Hw97kSE. Basically it's a 97 in a green 77 stock. The new 77s are as high as the 97s. I use Sportsmatch T04C rings and a 4-12x40 Airmax. I highly recommend those rings they are a medium height. I have a fat head and the scope lines up fine with my eye.
The blue stock is from a 97 and the green stock is from a 77. I can't see any difference in comb height.

HW 97 Stocks.jpg

20210702_162542.jpg