Scope Reticle POI changes whenI move my head a little.......

Yes, as he said, it is likely a parallax error you are seeing. If your scope has an adjustable objective you can dial most of this error out. If not you will need to make sure your eye is in the same exact position, behind the scope, each time you shoot or your accuracy will suffer.

Yes, the adjustable objective scopes cost more and once I had used one I could never go back, to a non adjustable objective scope, again. People spend big money on scopes when they start to understand and see the parallax free images, clarity of the lenses, feel the precision and see the repeatability of the turrets downrange.

Optics is just one of the many money pits the addiction will have you diving into around here. 

Here is a very basic short list of some of the terminology of scopes explained.

https://www.pyramydair.com/article/All_about_scopes_Part_1_January_2005/19

Thanks guys, I appreciate the info......

I assume the objective is adjustable as I have a plus or minus I can dial around. As a matter of fact, I was screwing with this during this past weekend when I started to notice this issue. I had dialed the objective ring all the way out. Perhaps if I put it back where it was, I can reduce some of this. I had not noticed the issue when it was previously left alone. 

Great articles on scopes on that "All About Scopes" page !

A lot of scopes have a specific range they are optimized for. So we will say that parallax is set for 50 or 100 yards typically. While other scopes have an adjuster to dial this in for most any range. If the parallax is set for a distance you are not shooting at, this will occur. On scopes like this, I just do my best to center my line of sight thru the scope every time I use it, and accuracy is generally well above acceptable. 

One reason folks go with higher mag scopes is to make parallax correction easier to see. On a 9x scope, adjusting the parallax is more difficult than in a 24x mag scope. If your front bell is not adjustable and you dont have a side adjustment your parallax is fixed. The ocular adjustment, where you look thru is meant to adjust scope clarity to your eye for a clearer picture. Once set, you shoukdnt have to adjust it again. Sounds like you new to scopes, feel free to ask qestions and post some pics, good folks on here will help you out

I assume the objective is adjustable as I have a plus or minus I can dial around. As a matter of fact, I was screwing with this during this past weekend when I started to notice this issue. I had dialed the objective ring all the way out. Perhaps if I put it back where it was, I can reduce some of this. I had not noticed the issue when it was previously left alone. 

What scope is this? And the +/- is on the objective or ocular? 

Here's the scope, a Pinty...

I had that outter ring cranked all the way CCW (+) when I started to notice the parrallax.

Normally it's about where it sits now. When I was goofing it around, I just thought it was something I had never noticed. I didn't realize that I had just created it.

scope-1.1632348182.jpg
scope-2.1632348182.jpg

The + / - you are referring to is typically the diopter adjustment and located on the ocular lens which is the closest to your eye. A parallax adjustment is usually side focus, opposite if your windage turret or on the objective lens at the far other end of the scope. They are a few models that have parallax adjustment up front, but not many like this. You can get a decent scope with adjustable parallax for around $150 but wil need to spend much more than that if you want something really good.