Scope on a Dreamline Bullpup .25? (Dreampup)

I'm not looking to spend a ton. I'll shoot everything inside of 75 yards. I'll zero it around 35-40 yards. I'm strongly considering the Hawke Vantage 4-12x15 AO, Mil-D\ot 1/4MOA, 1" Tube. With 100MOA adjustment, I should be fine without adjustable rings and will have enough holdover for +- 30 yards according to several ballistics calculators. I assume this scope is fairly decent given the reviews. Given the size of the objective, what ring height will I need for the dreamline bullpup?

Give these a look -

https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/immersive-optics/

I just bought one and put it on my Cricket 2, WSA, .22. I bought the 5x30 version with the Mildot Rapid Reticle. The reticle is very bright and clear (I wear glasses). One odd thing about this prism sight that most don't have, you can also optically adjust the target for clarity. This allows for almost no matter what your eye sight level, it can be adjusted for.

The base (three of them) is adjustable for MOA. I had to adjust mine to the 20MOA line, no big deal. Took about three minutes.

Go over to the Optics section of AGN, there's a long thread in that section. While I didn't read all of the posts, the ones that I did read, were all positive.

And don't worry about the Canada to US cost, shipping or taxes. Wes has a good handle on all of it.

Mike

Give these a look -

https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/immersive-optics/

I just bought one and put it on my Cricket 2, WSA, .22. I bought the 5x30 version with the Mildot Rapid Reticle. The reticle is very bright and clear (I wear glasses). One odd thing about this prism sight that most don't have, you can also optically adjust the target for clarity. This allows for almost no matter what your eye sight level, it can be adjusted for.

The base (three of them) is adjustable for MOA. I had to adjust mine to the 20MOA line, no big deal. Took about three minutes.

Go over to the Optics section of AGN, there's a long thread in that section. While I didn't read all of the posts, the ones that I did read, were all positive.

And don't worry about the Canada to US cost, shipping or taxes. Wes has a good handle on all of it.

Mike

Thanks, I'm trying to stay under $300 and a larger objective for very low light. The furry little bastages that need dispatching come late and I'll have to use some kind of light or something to give me enough ambient to pop one hence the desire for a larger objective to gather more light. I may be off base putting a 50mm on a bullpup, lol.