• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

$$ scope mounts......Torture Test ,cheap is good ?

I have run the gambit of scope mounts....Leupold, Redfield, Burris, FX,Eagle Vision,Tasco and no name cheapies. I put these $17.00 mounts on a M82 50 BMG and after dozens of rounds they have not budged,broke or lost POI.
Discuss :)

external-content.duckduckgo.com.1614869032.jpeg

So if done properly with blue lock tight cheap is fine. I buy 3 dollar Ali express rings and they work on everything except for the most magnum springers. Even then a utg one piece mount with a pin in it seems to be just fine. I can't speak for everyone but mine always work. Sometimes I find crossthreading or stripped bolts but not usually. Your milage may vary. 

I have run the gambit of scope mounts....Leupold, Redfield, Burris, FX,Eagle Vision,Tasco and no name cheapies. I put these $17.00 mounts on a M82 50 BMG and after dozens of rounds they have not budged,broke or lost POI.
Discuss :)

external-content.duckduckgo.com.1614869032.jpeg

Now if only they were the infinity elevation mounts such as the similar looking mount from Eaglevision I’d be set.