• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scope mounting suggestions for AA S510 XS and Hawke Airmax 30 with 56 mm Objective

I have an Air Arms S510 XS Ultimate Sporter with a Hawke Airmax 30 with a 56 mm objective. Currently it is mounted with Sport Match adjustable rings. There is approx. 0.90 in. clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the 30 mm scope tube, which I find a bit excessive. I would like to drop down about 0.25 inches which would still afford adequate clearance between the objective and barrel and adequate clearance for the magazine. Does anyone have a suggested solution.

I have an Air Arms S510 XS Ultimate Sporter with a Hawke Airmax 30 with a 56 mm objective. Currently it is mounted with Sport Match adjustable rings. There is approx. 0.90 in. clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the 30 mm scope tube, which I find a bit excessive. I would like to drop down about 0.25 inches which would still afford adequate clearance between the objective and barrel and adequate clearance for the magazine. Does anyone have a suggested solution.
Same gun in a Aeron chassis I used a Daystate monorail and it’s a fit
IMG_6832.jpeg

Reactions: nortac