Scope mount for Crosman 150 pistol ??

What do you use to mount a scope on a Crosman 150 pistol? I would like to scope one of the below..

DSCN4675.1654625721.JPG

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_f84.jpg
Mounted a red dot on my 1st variant Crosman 150 with the same mount holo07 did. Never shoot the 1st variant much as I prefer my 2nd variant with the better adjustable sight. Always knew the 1st variant was accurate and with the red dot it shines. Now just have to try mounting scope on the 2nd variant and see how it does. It too is very accurate.

Had really planned on trying to sell the 1st variant this year at the Texas Air Gun Show. Might have to re-think that decision.

Seems like I saw Ron Robinson mounts on a 2nd variant 150. Have to look for Ron's posts.

Newbie here.

I'm looking to scope my Crosman150. I don't know the variant (2?) but, it's the same gun with the white stocks that holo07 has pictured in 12 Sep 2022 post above. Since I don't have 10 qualified posts, can't PM him directly yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also looking to put a shoulder stock on it, but the current Crosman stocks don't fit this grip frame. Again, any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Moderators, if this is not in the correct forum, please move it as appropriate....Thanks!

Last edited: