• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scope for use with Pard NV007

I have an MTC Viper Connect 3-12x24 on the way that I traded for, Russ Douglas did not like the combo, but since you do, I’ll give it a try. If I was going to buy a new scope it would probably be a 2-12x50 MTC Mamba Pro (10yd parallax and illuminated SBR reticle] but I spent my allowance from now until I die.

You and me both and I’m the one doing the allowing with no one else to answer to. My last gun was actually purchased out of my 401k after recently losing another loved one who never got to spend his.

You have me second guessing myself, I read qball’s comment on longer eye relief and respect his opinion and then a second naysayer. I know I’ve used it more than once and never hated it. I have the Eagle vision adapter if that makes a difference.

It also worked well on my Vortex diamondback tactical 6-24 but field of view was comparable to a peep hole from the wrong side. 

Lucky for me, I have an understanding wife. This month, I bought: 2 Huben K1's (.22 and .25), a Benjamin Bulldog (customized by Veradium Air), 3 Donny FL suppressors, 3 Donny FL adapters, an Artemis P15 with Airfective shroud Jake Bowman add on's, CARM magazines, over 5,000 pellets and slugs, the PARD NV007 and yes, I too have the Eaglevision mount with the mystery bellows that seem to fit nothing. The MTC Mamba Pro should work well based on qballs criteria, just not in the budget this month. For many months I could not find much product to buy, then they all started showing up at the same time.

That is true, but I have owned Sightmark products before, and was always disappointed in the battery life, plus I am going for a better daytime optic without the NV007 and decent NV with it. I do also have a PARD NV008, and ATN 4K Pro's in 3-14 and 5-20. They are much better at recording, with sound (not a super big deal to me) but much bigger and heavier.