• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scope for Springer under 50$ dollars

I just bought a PINTY total piece of crap. Parallax ring blew off of it was dangling off the end of my scope. However I spent the $3 to get the extended warranty with Walmart and they refunded every bit of my money buying from Walmart is awesome they ship fast sadly this product is a piece of poop it was a 3×9×40 AO and it will not hold point of impact and in the manual it says that one click is equivalent to 1/2 or 1/4 MOA at a hundred yards how do they not know. Can someone help me find a scope I'm not looking for illuminated reticles and all that I just want one that has an adjustable objective and is under $50

You didnt need to pay for a warranty. Walmart will refund your money on anything you buy from them without a hassle. All you need is a sales slip showing your purchase. I wish you luck finding any springer rated scope under $50 that is sturdy enough to stand springer recoil, has an adjustable objective and whose optical quality is good enough for prolonged use.

There was a saying , popular 30+ years ago, about quality. It went like this: "If you want nice, fresh oats you must pay a fair price. However, if can be satisfied with the oats after they have been through the horse, that comes a little cheaper."

Joe Wayne Rhea, a member of this forum, Has posted a lot of videos on scope choice, scope quality, naming brands and models. All of his reviews have good, solid, straightforward scoop on scopes. He calls it like he sees it. Do a search and look at what he has to say.