Scope for EdGun Leshiy 2 to 50 yards moving targets (Jack Rabbits) Swarovski Z6i

Ok...so now I am focused (so to speak) on the: * " March 1.5-15x42mm Compact ILLUMINATED Reticle"

Looking for clarification March 1-10 vs March 1.5-15 please comment:

*~*~*~ Looked at March 1-10shorty and ILLUMINATED Retical gets lost in Bright Daylight/Sun?...your experience please?......However, focus to 10 FEET is GREAT! as L2 planning to use chasing Jack rabbits close and out to approx 100 yards only. Additionally. Light Gathering is suspect on 1-10 (small objective).... for late eve and early morning hunting( cool of day / desert) as No Bell on end to gather light like the March 1.5-15 has a "42" Bell.

Just got email from :Longrange...

The illumination turns off after one hour. Press the button to turn it

back on. This scope comes with a 6 position illumination module with a

central button to turn it on and off. It remains at the desired

brightness setting until you rotate the dial to a new number. It does

not need to be turned on to changed the brightness setting. It also has

a daylight visible illumination system in it, which most March models do

not. The others are visible only in lower light levels.

I've owned both and both are great scopes. The 1.5-15x42 is better in the following ways: better low light performance, brighter illumination, fast focus eyepiece is nice, looks better on a gun. The 1-10 has a shorter minimum parallax (2 yards vs 12 yards for the 1.5-15x42). When shooting at such close ranges, you are not likely to be at 15x and the picture is crystal clear right up to the front of the scope at lower magnifications. The 1.5-15x42 is the way to go in any scenario I can think of.

mmahoney;

Nice endorsement........& thank you as I have pretty much narrowed it down to this scope!

Now if I may what Reticle would you opt for for tracking @ approx 3 to 5X moving target...Jack Rabbits @ 35 to 75 yards.....in bright Sun/Desert environment: (See Below)

Wishing others to chime in on Reticle style/URL below.......I am leaning to the MTR-4???

Thanks very much

https://marchscopes.com/scopes/d25v52ti/

Mike do you have the D15V42TI MTR-5 Reticle on the March/....I ask because that Reticle MTR-5 T config has the Larger red dot and ticks, aiding in quicker Target acquisition i.e. moving targets ( I need).

If I may ask what Reticle did your 1 to 10 Marsh have?

Is this scope AO adj Fixed 10 yards...(or as you say a bit over) however adjustable or @ the 10 yards there is no need to worry say out to 85 or so yards? ( most shooting running targets / between tumble-weeds Desert 20 t0 60 yards.

Thanks