• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scope for Benjamin Titan np

If not specifically a Leupold or Japan made scope then probably a UTG or Centerpoint that have LIFETIME WARRANTIES.

I'm probably gonna try THIS one on a Springer next. Doesn't have AO but it's clear at lower power at 10 yards and 25 yard clear at 9x.

It's SUPER CLEAR AND BRIGHT!

Screenshot_2021-02-16-10-56-18.1613959101.png

For springers? The front focus ones specifically and of course most sub $1199.99 scopes are made in China unless you are a very shrewd shopper and buy nicer Japan made on clearance or Leupold with less features for cheaper or just know first hand what Chinese scopes don't have nice glass to simply stay away from.

It's insane to use a scope that doesn't even have a LIFETIME WARRANTY on a Springer.

For springers? The front focus ones specifically and of course most sub $1199.99 scopes are made in China unless you are a very shrewd shopper and buy nicer Japan made on clearance or Leupold with less features for cheaper or just know first hand what Chinese scopes don't have nice glass to simply stay away from.

It's insane to use a scope that doesn't even have a LIFETIME WARRANTY on a Springer.

I agree with that. I've broken Bushnells under a 100 shots on springers before