Norica Scope for .22 springer!

This will work.

Screenshot_20240306_045713_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: (F)Airgunner
Reactions: Blejda
My Hw 97kt destroyed Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 after around 2000 shoots.
Also had Nikko stirling Panamax 3-9x40 and was destroyed at about 1500 shoots from Hw 50s and Bsa Supersport.
Both scopes are springer rated and were replaced on warranty.
I would invest in a Sportsmatch dampa mount or any other mounts that absorb recoil if i ever put another scope on a springer.
Regards Marko

My Hw 97kt destroyed Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 after around 2000 shoots.
Also had Nikko stirling Panamax 3-9x40 and was destroyed at about 1500 shoots from Hw 50s and Bsa Supersport.
Both scopes are springer rated and were replaced on warranty.
I would invest in a Sportsmatch dampa mount or any other mounts that absorb recoil if i ever put another scope on a springer.
Regards Mar
Mount with Burris Rings with inserts. The damage is from vibration more so than recoil. The inserts will negate much of the vibrations. This has worked for me with a .22 Diana 54.

Reactions: (F)Airgunner
This what I ended up with. I think that 3-9 is enough.View attachment 443081
The scope in the picture doesn't have an adjustable objective. I have that scope with and without AO. Good scopes.

Without AO it's gonna be blurry above 4x at airgun ranges. Mine is still a little blurry at 40 yards at 9x. It has 100 yard parallax setting for centerfire rifles. I have that scope on a 17HMR because it has a 100 yard zero.

The same scope with AO is in focus down to ten yards at 9x. I use that scope to test airguns that I'm working on. I can't kill it. It's been on dozens of springers including three R1s and is still working even after rolling off the work bench on to the concrete floor.

The scope in the picture doesn't have an adjustable objective. I have that scope with and without AO. Good scopes.

Without AO it's gonna be blurry above 4x at airgun ranges. Mine is still a little blurry at 40 yards at 9x. It has 100 yard parallax setting for centerfire rifles. I have that scope on a 17HMR because it has a 100 yard zero.

The same scope with AO is in focus down to ten yards at 9x. I use that scope to test airguns that I'm working on. I can't kill it. It's been on dozens of springers including three R1s and is still working even after rolling off the work bench on to the concrete floor.
I were still able to change that order. I ordered that same scope with illuminated reticle and adjustable objective.

Reactions: Mycapt65