Scope camera discussion

I just got a tactacam 5.0 setup and I really don't care for it. It's a pain to setup and I like to shoot different guns and hate moving it around. I think I am just going to a ds35 and call it good. Look for the 5.0 in the classifieds soon.
Sorry to hear that. It can be frustrating with the items to be set up. I've finally gotten used to it only because I bench shoot. If you hunt and shoot less than 50 yards it may still be of use having it mounted and facing forward. It maynot show the view thru the scope but hopefully show what you are shooting at.

Allen

Sorry to hear that. It can be frustrating with the items to be set up. I've finally gotten used to it only because I bench shoot. If you hunt and shoot less than 50 yards it may still be of use having it mounted and facing forward. It maynot show the view thru the scope but hopefully show what you are shooting at.

Allen
Yeah, it's just not worth the hassle unfortunately. I will probabl order the ds35 and try and see if I like that.

Reactions: Healthservices
this was taken off a side shot with an Athlon Aries. It has a GoPro seven the Eagle vision, lens 12mm , taken about 80 yards had a little bit of problems trying to focus found out that once you get the app from GoPro and you download it the picture quality comes out a lot better than what you are seeing in your phone on live viewing still learn how to use but the go pro download app was 24.00 for a year and you can cut down load and edit ✍️. Just started using the side shot 2 nd time trying it looking forward to the experience

Reactions: cosmic
Have one of the scope cams set up on my rifle now as well. Was able to get out and take a few starlings with it and I can see the birds ok, but the crosshairs are a bit fuzzy. Must need a little bit more adjusting to make things crisp. Really wish there was a way to invert the image to get the crosshairs the correct direction.
Which scope cam do you have? There is a app in gopro and some other free apps that will flip the images. Look up 'flip' "slow motion fx" and "in shot" in your app store. I believe they were free or one time payment to get all the perks.

Allen