Other Schofield

just happened to come across a YouTube from last year that talked about the Barra Schofield and barrel conversion kit for 22 along with cartridges for the 22 pellets.. also the same thing for the, I think it was a 1866 lever action that uses the same cartridges and also has the interchangeable barrel for 22 pellets..
so I am wondering if anyone has had one of these, I can't find any information on what the fps is for 22 especially in the pistol.. I'd expect it to be less since it was designed for 177 with the proper amount of CO2.. and I don't know, would it be possible for it to shoot the same velocity in 177&22??
I also saw pyramid air has the 22 conversion kit on the website for the Schofield but no information.. since the video was shot show 2023 I would expect someone to know what it's like..
hopefully I didn't post this in the wrong forum but I couldn't find one that seems more for the CO2 guns..
thank you for any information
Mark

yes I agree with that.. I do prefer my rifles to be around 950.. I just might get the notos done today, since I am up early for a change.. blame that on waking up with a migraine, but it's getting better now.. so hopefully, plus shoot a few shots out of each of my guns just to actually know what they are doing, since I borrowed a chronograph.. thanks to my friend in Rogue River.. and actually the main reason I wanted to see is so you can know what your help will have achieved.. I have a question, I suppose I need to contact Wes at airgun archery fun in Canada because last time I talked to him he had a pp700 air tube and it's 1.8 cm shorter than the pp750/notos.. but pretty much everything I looked at on his site was out of stock pp750, pp800/bandit composite, all avengers, and a couple other rifles I looked at.. I'm hoping everything is ok up there in Canada.. hopefully laws are not changing to where he's is struggling..
thank you for the video of the Schofield, I prefer the Colt SAA guns over the break open Schofield but if it can't even knock down a little ram target, it won't interest me.. lots of times I shoot tin cans or spinners.. I don't even remember the last time I shot paper.. probably when I got my concealed carry license.
I don't know, I love cowboy guns, maybe you can find information on if the Colt SAA 177 will knock down targets.. I don't have a clue how I'd load 177 pellets, probably would have to do dust devils.. I saw a lot of nice old single shot crossman pistols in the other thread.. but I am not interested in single loading and fumbling with pellets outside and well I guess I am not convinced that I would even like CO2 after shooting PCP guns.. guess it would depend on if they could knock down targets.. but even so I rarely shoot enough at one time to use up a CO2 cartridge..
Mark