• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Schmidt and Bender

No worries, mate, the Sightrons have excellent optics and reliable tracking if you want to use the turrets, I have the SIII 10-50x60 LRMOA with the MOA-2 reticule on my FX400, it will focus back to 8-9 metres on 10x and is very easy to rangefind on the higher mags, only complaint I probably should have got the illuminated reticule but I can live without it, see how we go at this weekends FT.

"Strikey"No worries, mate, the Sightrons have excellent optics and reliable tracking if you want to use the turrets, I have the SIII 10-50x60 LRMOA with the MOA-2 reticule on my FX400, it will focus back to 8-9 metres on 10x and is very easy to rangefind on the higher mags, only complaint I probably should have got the illuminated reticule but I can live without it, see how we go at this weekends FT.
So you cannot adjust parallax farther than 55 yards? Since I do not do FT, I would like to have it to a lil over 100 yards. Is the glass really as clear as I keep reading?

The scope line which impresses me the most would be night force. I have yet to own one ,but I am fortunate enough to have friends that have more money than me and own them for their powder burners. I have shot s&b, us optics, night force, and sig scopes. Of all the above, I was mostly impressed by the NF. I have mounted a Luepold on a bsa r10 mk2. Did not like it for the lack of close focus. For me I had to shop for quality and that 10Yd par... Still shopping.....