Scba adapter

Just know that you get what you pay for. Just don't expect to get a compact and lightweight, easily rolled into a compact neoprene zip bag, and a microbore hose 36” long, fill station from eBay. I own both, and I have to say, that although the eBay fill stations are just “good enough”, they are bulky, and with a 24” hose that’s approx 3/8” in diameter and doesn’t role up well. I find at times when going to make the connection to the guns QD or insert a fill probe, I have to loosen the connection to the tank and role the connection just so I can easily loop the hose so I’m not fighting to make that connection to the gun, with the eBay ones.

The Stikboy that I own is actually a joy to use. I had the eBay one for months thinking that’s just how it is, till I bought the Stikboy and you definately can tell the difference.

If you have a small range box that you take out to the field that holds all your field equipment and ammo, try fitting the eBay ones in that box. Can pretty much guarantee it’ll just get tossed in the back next to your tank cause it won’t fit.

If you're like me, the $ available to spend on this hobby strictly dictates what equipment is available to me. I've been using foreign SCBA adapters for the last 5 or so years (also bipods, scope rings, compressors, etc.). All of those suit my needs & all have worked as they should with no mishaps or safety issues. I regularly go through my stuff & do maintenance & safety checks & everything has performed & held up well. If I COULD afford the more expensive stuff I don't believe it would enhance my equipment's performance in any way. It might make everything LOOK prettier but I'm all about function over aesthetics!