• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scammer alert…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the real Thomas imperati. I've posted on here many times. I am not a scammer. My identity was stolen this is my phone number 2036408962 call me. I want my name cleared this site is letting people bash and smear my name and I don't like it. I have received no call from you the staff or anyone from you administration attempting to clear this or prevent the ruination of my name and business. If this is not cleared up Immediately
I will seek legal counsel I am not joking. I have been in business for 42 years. You want to smear my name and you don't even call me to try and check it out after after I posted my name and number. And what was going on numerous times if I were you? I would make a call to me. And I would also make sure that this is brought To an end immediately
Neither myself nor the AGN staff was notified of your new account or your identity theft issues.

The correct action would have been to write myself or a moderator, or Report this old thread instead bringing it back to life.

Please message me with the following information and we can help you get sorted:

• Name of original account
  • Email associated with original account

Thanks
-Michael

Reactions: swNCsw
Status
Not open for further replies.