• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scammer alert…

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was resurrected from a year ago. I’m trying to figure out why.

Will the real Thomas Imperati please stand up!
I thought I spelled it out?

Read post #36

The real Thomas Imperati posted Jun of this year attempting to clear his name.

What was the real purpose of your post?

Edit: BTW the real Thomas Imparati did stand up, he is the one that resurrected this thread to clear his name. See post # 26

Last edited:
I immediately block anyone who resurrects an old thread for no apparent reason. It's usually some scammer who embedded themself for future use or a new member trying to skirt the forum rules to get 10 posts to possibly scam. Two scenarios-one solution.
That logic does not make sense ? So you think the scammer created a new account to come here on this thread and reserect it with the intent of scamming more people?

They frequently "wake up" the account to show recent activity when they get ready to use it for their intended purpose. Since they know likely know nothing about air guns they bump up some dead thread. Applying the logic of an honest man to the actions of a criminal man is a recipe for getting scammed. Why would I want to bother with anyone who engages in such behavior (resurrecting necro threads)? I play it safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: baranjhn
I thought I spelled it out?

Read post #36

The real Thomas Imperati posted Jun of this year attempting to clear his name.

What was the real purpose of your post?

Edit: BTW the real Thomas Imparati did stand up, he is the one that resurrected this thread to clear his name. See post # 26
Maybe you’re just a poor speller.

Post #26 is just a quote by “the hunters shop”.

I see no post in this thread from June of this year from Thomas Imperati or anyone for that matter. The first post is #26 and is confusing as it’s just a quote.

Are you implying Imperati is the Hunters shop? He has only made 4 posts and he is listed as in Port St. Lucie, FL. not in Connecticut.

What’s my purpose for posting? Just trying figure out what this all about. Especially since it is a public forum and relates to a scammer.

Duplicate thread
I'm the real Thomas imperati. I've posted on here many times. I am not a scammer. My identity was stolen this is my phone number 2036408962 call me. I want my name cleared this site is letting people bash and smear my name and I don't like it. I have received no call from you the staff or anyone from you administration attempting to clear this or prevent the ruination of my name and business. If this is not cleared up Immediately
I will seek legal counsel I am not joking. I have been in business for 42 years. You want to smear my name and you don't even call me to try and check it out after after I posted my name and number. And what was going on numerous times if I were you? I would make a call to me. And I would also make sure that this is brought To an end immediately

thanks ED.....however for some reason I can not open it in spreadsheet??? Im a caveman with the computer stuff, when it doesnt work I hit it...hahaha
If you have any questions. I am the real Thomas imperati owner of the hunters shop and this is my number call me and stop smearing my name I don't appreciate it. You may have gotten burned thru your own foolishness or stupidity but that is not of my doing or knowledge. But that's on you not me. This needs to get cleared up and my good name restored before lawyers get involved. Tom 2036408962

Maybe you’re just a poor speller.

Post #26 is just a quote by “the hunters shop”.

I see no post in this thread from June of this year from Thomas Imperati or anyone for that matter. The first post is #26 and is confusing as it’s just a quote.

Are you implying Imperati is the Hunters shop? He has only made 4 posts and he is listed as in Port St. Lucie, FL. not in Connecticut.

What’s my purpose for posting? Just trying figure out what this all about. Especially since it is a public forum and relates to a scammer.
I'm the real Thomas imperati owner of the hunters shop. 2036408962. CAll me

Hey guys and gals. I recently posted a WTB parts as and Thomas Imperati from Branford CT responded back and said he had what I needed. I sent him money on Zelle and he said he was too busy to send me the parts now and kept blowing me off. I kept asking for the parts to be shipped and provide me a tracking number and he kept ignoring me and when he responded he just said ok I will. I’ve told him many times via zelle for a refund and he refuses. No parts and no refund. Avoid at all costs. Worse yet he is an ffl card holder. I provided his info to help you guys out.
I'm the real Tom imperati and most certainly not the scammer you delt with. 2036408962. Call me

Some friendly advice. Firstly, I have no dog in this fight. I have never dealt with you or whomever stole your identity. I can, however, relate to how frustrating this is for you and for those involved.

I think threatening with legal action isnt doing you any favors here. As far as these folks are concerned, YOU scammed them. You have a different take on it (understandably) so yes, by all means clear up your name. You've posted your phone number and are willing to speak with people in an attempt to do so... that's admirable.

If they speak with you and then continue to smear your business, causing you loss... then yes, I would seek legal advice, but to come out threatening it here just isnt helping your cause in my mind.

Just my advice, take it or leave it and I hope you get this squared up!

That would be me. The real Thomas imperati call me. 2036408962
Hey Tom,

Do you have a previous user name before any of these shenanigans happened?

Do you belong to any airgun shooting clubs?

Can any forum member vouch for you?

Tell us more about yourself, like what airguns you like.

Let’s help you reclaim your good name!

Last edited:
my original post about the scam was from a year plus ago...people must be way bored to be reading back over a year for stuff. its a done deal....over, done and forgotten....thanks...BC
The post was resurected by Thomas Imperati trying clear his name. I think the thread deserves a little attention. Maybe some more info on your part could help

Last edited:
Reactions: swNCsw
I keep my feathers numbered lol
fortunately.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.