Scammer alert…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals. I recently posted a WTB parts as and Thomas Imperati from Branford CT responded back and said he had what I needed. I sent him money on Zelle and he said he was too busy to send me the parts now and kept blowing me off. I kept asking for the parts to be shipped and provide me a tracking number and he kept ignoring me and when he responded he just said ok I will. I’ve told him many times via zelle for a refund and he refuses. No parts and no refund. Avoid at all costs. Worse yet he is an ffl card holder. I provided his info to help you guys out.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: airprsr and SHOMER
Hey guys and gals. I recently posted a WTB parts ad and Thomas Imperati from Branford CT responded back and said he had what I needed. I sent him money on Zelle and then said he was too busy to send me the parts now and kept blowing me off. I kept asking for the parts to be shipped and provide me a tracking number and he kept ignoring me and when he responded he just said ok I will. I’ve told him many times via zelle for a refund and he refuses. No parts and no refund. Avoid at all costs. Worse yet he is an FFL card holder. I provided his info to help you guys out.

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals. I recently posted a WTB parts as and Thomas Imperati from Branford CT responded back and said he had what I needed. I sent him money on Zelle and he said he was too busy to send me the parts now and kept blowing me off. I kept asking for the parts to be shipped and provide me a tracking number and he kept ignoring me and when he responded he just said ok I will. I’ve told him many times via zelle for a refund and he refuses. No parts and no refund. Avoid at all costs. Worse yet he is an ffl card holder. I provided his info to help you guys out.

View attachment 293296
If he is a current Federal Firearms License holder, you can report him to the Alphabet org and will surely get a quick response. Good luck.

ThomasT

He contacted me via text message he got off the ad I posted on the forum. We dealt with texts only
We strongly suggest that you never share personal info in a WTB ad. Force them to go through the motions to use our DM system, and hopefully we catch them before they get anywhere.

If you have any other info like an email address please provide that so we can cross reference our database.

Hey guys and gals. I recently posted a WTB parts ad and Thomas Imperati from Branford CT responded back and said he had what I needed. I sent him money on Zelle and then said he was too busy to send me the parts now and kept blowing me off. I kept asking for the parts to be shipped and provide me a tracking number and he kept ignoring me and when he responded he just said ok I will. I’ve told him many times via zelle for a refund and he refuses. No parts and no refund. Avoid at all costs. Worse yet he is an FFL card holder. I provided his info to help you guys out.
Can't you report him being he holds a FFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.