• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Scammer alert

Since he contacted me direct I am sure he saw my ad on another web page. Beware of this guy. I am counting it as a lesson learned. I should have bailed when he pulled the PayPal donation thing.

Scammer

Name Paul Fabian (assumed from email address)

Phone 732 344-8846

Email [email protected]

I paid $216 with PayPal for a 30 Cal 700 mm barrel kit that I had advertised a want for on Airgun Nation and another web page after verifying by him sending a picture and exchanging texts, emails and phone calls. He wanted know if I would do family & friend PayPal and I said no because it gives me no protection and I would add $6 to cover cost of PayPal. He then sent me a link to pay by PayPal donation to his daughter’s account. That should of thrown up a red flag but I wasn’t familiar with that so I paid it. I now know that that form of PayPal offers no protection.

I payed on Saturday October 23 and he said he would ship Monday and send tracking number. That didn’t happen and I talked to him on the phone Monday evening and he promised a tracking number by this morning. Morning has come and gone and he doesn’t answer phone, return voice mail, or texts.