Scammed by Bwhisnant95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. Many of the people know me from this forum. Bought lots of items many times. Last my two purchases were prophet 2 compact .177 and Deltawolf .25

Prophet 2 i receved in brand new condition as the seller told me.

But the deltawolf........
Per the sellers words, it had to be like new. only 30 shots done from it and then stored because of the electric system he was not feeling comfortable with.

I received it with chinese bottle when the seller told me its 700cc but in reality it is 500cc. And kept the original one for himself.
It was missing the cheekpiece and after some time seller sold me that cheekpiece with screws from something else. They are thinner and longer. so this cheekpiece is useless untill i get correct size screws.
the gun screws were loose. almost all of them. Why did he or somebody do this i dont know.
The regulator is Dead. Slow filling and overnight goes 15 bars higher then set pressure.
The gun case is full of fur. Somebody shaved a cat in it.

But all what i wrote thats nothing compared to the problem which i noticed when i charged gun fully and took it to test accuracy. shot 1 pellet, then i reloaded and pellet is stuck somewhere in the barrel. Lever is stuck and wont move forward. Luckily we had Key set and removed the barrel and the surprice. Some idiot drilled the transferport with a dremel or something even worse. He was hoping to shoot slugs from it and he made a hole bigger that 25 cal JSB king. We were shocked when we saw how the pellet got stuck into the transfer port. I will attach pictures of the barrel in what condition i receved the gun.
It is fixed now, barrel is machined like from the factory. yes its shorter now because we had to cut off the transfer port and make new one.
And i will order new regulator too.

Seller told me (But that he sold me the gun for half price!!!!)
:D :D :D

But what do you people think when it has non original bottle and lied about capacity, losen screws, everything dirty and dusty with a cat hair everywhere, killed regulatator, killed transferport(Barrel)? is it good purchase?

I added Michael into our chat and the seller offered me the original bottle like compensation and when i agreed he disappeared. He does not answer my calls or text messages.

I did not want to open thread like this. I am not that kind of person but i want that everyone saw what he sold me

I call people like him scammers!

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 02.54.16_7f37a496.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 02.54.17_d08ff3a0.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 02.54.16_e2dcdd0c.jpg

Really sorry you got burned. It's not the 1st time here that some poor, trusting soul received a gun that was butchered by an idiot & totally misrepresented by said idiot. Personally, I would never spend big money for an item being sold by somebody with less than a year's reputation & feedback. I NEVER want my desire for a piece of equipment to overrule my common sense or healthy skepticism! How did you pay? Any recourse through that channel? Hope KARMA delivers him a healthy PAYBACK and I hope you can find some kind of positive outcome in this!

EDIT: How ironic, this was my post to him on the he "joined up".
"It's NOT just about getting your 10 initial posts in print. For a lot of us here It's about getting a"feel" for the new member, developing a sense of familiarity & TRUST for whom you're dealing with. Personally, it bugs me when new guys come on & flood the board with inane, vague questions & don't respond to members who are trying to help by answering those questions. This site is about LEARNING the sport/activity of airgunning & sharing knowledge. It's SO MUCH MORE than just rushing through 10 posts to be able to enrich one's wallet and, in essence, wasting the time of members who truly want to help. You want to sell quickly, go to American Airguns Classifieds (& hope you don't get ripped off). You want to learn & build relationships, This is the place."

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. Many of the people know me from this forum. Bought lots of items many times. Last my two purchases were prophet 2 compact .177 and Deltawolf .25

Prophet 2 i receved in brand new condition as the seller told me.

But the deltawolf........
Per the sellers words, it had to be like new. only 30 shots done from it and then stored because of the electric system he was not feeling comfortable with.

I received it with chinese bottle when the seller told me its 700cc but in reality it is 500cc. And kept the original one for himself.
It was missing the cheekpiece and after some time seller sold me that cheekpiece with screws from something else. They are thinner and longer. so this cheekpiece is useless untill i get correct size screws.
the gun screws were loose. almost all of them. Why did he or somebody do this i dont know.
The regulator is Dead. Slow filling and overnight goes 15 bars higher then set pressure.
The gun case is full of fur. Somebody shaved a cat in it.

But all what i wrote thats nothing compared to the problem which i noticed when i charged gun fully and took it to test accuracy. shot 1 pellet, then i reloaded and pellet is stuck somewhere in the barrel. Lever is stuck and wont move forward. Luckily we had Key set and removed the barrel and the surprice. Some idiot drilled the transferport with a dremel or something even worse. He was hoping to shoot slugs from it and he made a hole bigger that 25 cal JSB king. We were shocked when we saw how the pellet got stuck into the transfer port. I will attach pictures of the barrel in what condition i receved the gun.
It is fixed now, barrel is machined like from the factory. yes its shorter now because we had to cut off the transfer port and make new one.
And i will order new regulator too.

Seller told me (But that he sold me the gun for half price!!!!)
:D :D :D

But what do you people think when it has non original bottle and lied about capacity, losen screws, everything dirty and dusty with a cat hair everywhere, killed regulatator, killed transferport(Barrel)? is it good purchase?

I added Michael into our chat and the seller offered me the original bottle like compensation and when i agreed he disappeared. He does not answer my calls or text messages.

I did not want to open thread like this. I am not that kind of person but i want that everyone saw what he sold me

I call people like him scammers!

View attachment 406955

View attachment 406956

View attachment 406957
Sorry to hear you had to deal with that.
Some people these days think they can steal without accountability. Sign of the times, liberal DA's. Time for the pendulum to start swing back.
I'm glad you were able to sort it out. Good work on keeping focus on the final goal.

Sorry for your loss. He's been on my blocked list since the day he joined. $1500 for a rifle that sells for $3,400 new, with 30 shots fired? If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
He told he is first owner. When i told him the problem then he blamed first owner. And he was second owner. He is just casual scammer. Even removed original bottle from the gun. LoL thats very stupid and unprofessional

I just can’t believe someone did that much terrible work on such an expensive rifle. I’d expect it on a Hatsan Flash, but not a delta.
Sad to say, in their mind they're improving the design, so cheap or costly doesn't factor in, just more of a heartbreak for air gun lovers when they destroy a nice one. WM

Reactions: cavedweller
YOu are correct but he told me that gun was like new. 12 positive feedback also.
I got scammed. Now everyone knows his name so it wont happen to others at least with this guy
Damn yeah that stinks with 12+. Wow one would assume they would be truthful. How much extra are you going to have to put into it?

Edit…I re read and if out of pocket you just have a new reg then you got lucky and I would say as long as accuracy is there after the cut then you ended up good. Def no excuse for the seller lying though. What a crappy person.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
Status
Not open for further replies.