• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(SCAM) WTS - FX IMPACT .25 BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuntsMan

Jun 23, 2016
Selling my black .25 FX Impact in mint condition.It has No leaks or problems and in Excellent condition.Includes two magazines, Atlas bipod,original factory hard case, owner's manual/paperwork,2 new JSB 25grn tins and FX foster fitting.Asking $1500 shipped.I am on the BOI with 100% positive feedback.I am having difficulties uploading pictures here so kindly send me a pm and I will text them.Thanks for Looking.

MOD EDIT: THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED DUE TO SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY.

I would proceed with caution. I reached out to this seller day one and asked for pics and ask where he is located. He provided only these 4 pics that are heavily cropped. My follow up message to him was can you provide pics of all the accessories in your ad and again asked him where he's located. I told him I'll buy it for your asking price pending BOI feedback on the YF and if he can tell me who purchased his Wildcat that was recently posted for $1K. Since then it's been nothing. Instead of completing the sales, he's opting to field inquires from other potential buyers. I also did a search on his email and the first result was a scammer using this exact email address on the YF but with a different alias. I don't have any bad intentions having posted this but the seller appears to be very untrustworthy based on my experience. Whomever proceeds with this sales, I wish them the best of luck.

FX_Impact_FS_01.jpg

FX_Impact_FS_02.jpg

FX_Impact_FS_03.jpg

FX_Impact_FS_04.jpg

Reactions: plinker
Status
Not open for further replies.