Scam sight back up

Typed in airgun scopes and up popped a site Airgun.us it’s a scam sight I got scammed by them before , the postal service is investigating them for being able to hack into their system and create phony tracking numbers which they then use to say your product is delivered so they get their money, no recourse against them when you use PayPal, USPS says delivered that’s all they care!

After a good day hunting with JSB Hades, I was running low. It was late last night so I searched for them on the internet. They came up and had PayPal so I ordered a tin. Came here to post about my hunt and read these two posts about the same site. I went to my confirmation email and emailed them I wanted to cancel. That email was sent back to me as non existent. I tried to cancel the payment through PayPal but I had to speak to a representative when they opened at 6am. Argh! This all took place in a space of 5 minutes. So this morning I set the alarm for 6 and spoke with them. They said they would email them about my cancellation request and if they don’t get a response to cancel my transaction, PayPal would then cancel it themselves. I said the only reason I bought through them was they had a PayPal account. I asked them why when it’s clearly a fraudulent site (their phone number on the confirmation email was 123456789!) and they said they were already investigating them for previous activities. Either way, thanks for the heads up.