scam alert

i purchased one of the chinese compressors from ebay. instead of shipping it to my home it was re-routed to an amazon warehouse 10 miles from my home. no attempt was ever made to deliver it to my home. i believe its some sort of scam where the seller gets your money then he gets his product back.i believe it came from a warehouse in new jersey but not certain. heres the sellers info...
1575127747_16421956455de28ac32a7890.73353106_Screenshot_20191130-102255_eBay.jpg
1575127764_13453747115de28ad4906941.20946060_Screenshot_20191130-102353_eBay.jpg

I bought from ebay over 2000 times. And all 2000 times I get my stuff. Some item usually from oversea get held in custom for weeks before they get delivered. Be patient and see. If package gets send back. Ebay can track the item and refund it if they find it was ship back. No worries. Sometime it's just people cant be patient lol

Btw that is not the original yong heng..those are the clones. There are so many clones out there. The one you bought have only 1 high piston ring. The original Yong heng has 3 piston rings. The one you bought do work but usually good for filling guns only. Filling large bottle. The single piston ring get worn out fast and wont fill to 4500 psi. For a few bucks more you could of gotten the real yong heng. Lots of folks have good success with it for over 2 years. That one you got, usually last 3-6 months. Good luck man.

1575129439_7903661645de2915f3b2289.64767562_Screenshot_20191130-095532_Chrome.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YONG-HENG-30MPa-Air-Compressor-Pump-110V-PCP-Electric4500PSI-High-Pressure-Rifle/312414738156

I bought from ebay over 2000 times. And all 2000 times I get my stuff. Some item usually from oversea get held in custom for weeks before they get delivered. Be patient and see. If package gets send back. Ebay can track the item and refund it if they find it was ship back. No worries. Sometime it's just people cant be patient lol

Same here-I've had things held/diverted but never returned. Could be the holiday as well. Ebay/Amazon should make it right.

If ups said they delivered it. Someone stole it. Lots of porch theif this time of the year. I'm always watching my window when I know I'm getting a package that day. USPS, FedEx, ups. They will leave package at your door. It's your responsibility to get it. Next time paid the extra fee to get a signature. Also get security cameras. No one likes a porch theif but it happens more often than you think.

This reminds me of that one time I order an item on ebay. Tracking number said it was delivered at front porch. But I went out and didnt see my package. I was like wth. USPS f me up. They didnt deliver it cause it's not at my front porch like the tracking claim. I drove around the block to find the usps guy and told him why he scan my package as delivered when its not there. He looked at my tracking and address and told me an old woman was sitting outside and she took the package. I was like oh, thanks I know who that is....turns out it was my next door neighbor who took it. I live in a duel plex housing. She old granny in her 80s. She do crazy stuff. Like come over and just walk inside my house looking around talking about her life and stuff without being invited inside. Well turns out she did had my package and said she didnt know who it belong to. The mail man just put it at the door and she just took it. I guess someone did took your package. 99% usp, FedEx, usps, they ain't gonna risk their job stealing your package and fake scan it as delivered. 

I've noticed during the last two deliveries I've received that the delivery guys are taking pictures of the item at the door. Not sure what they do then but it has been a bit different.

Probably covering for the a$$ incase someone tries the, oh I didn't get my package. They will be like...here's a pic of it next to your house.

you might know that many Ebay seller are using Amazon as there warehouse because they are buying there items off Amazon and shipping to you

many overseas seller are using this method and Amazon in that case will do nothing at all but Ebay will

many Ebay seller list they are in some city in the states but they are China or Vietnam or other places

in any case good luck

USPS and UPS have apps that will tell you exactly when it's delivered. You can even postpone the delivery or have it delivered somewhere else while in transit. I've been in the garage when they drop it off and before the truck pulls away I get the notice.

I also have a cheap driveway alarm on my front porch so when they deliver it, we know immediately.

This reminds me of that one time I order an item on ebay. Tracking number said it was delivered at front porch. But I went out and didnt see my package. I was like wth. USPS f me up. They didnt deliver it cause it's not at my front porch like the tracking claim. I drove around the block to find the usps guy and told him why he scan my package as delivered when its not there. He looked at my tracking and address and told me an old woman was sitting outside and she took the package. I was like oh, thanks I know who that is....turns out it was my next door neighbor who took it. I live in a duel plex housing. She old granny in her 80s. She do crazy stuff. Like come over and just walk inside my house looking around talking about her life and stuff without being invited inside. Well turns out she did had my package and said she didnt know who it belong to. The mail man just put it at the door and she just took it. I guess someone did took your package. 99% usp, FedEx, usps, they ain't gonna risk their job stealing your package and fake scan it as delivered.

If she's 80 years old and can pick up a Yong Heng compressor she is strong enough to do serious damage.

You need to lock your door

If ups said they delivered it. Someone stole it. Lots of porch theif this time of the year. I'm always watching my window when I know I'm getting a package that day. USPS, FedEx, ups. They will leave package at your door. It's your responsibility to get it. Next time paid the extra fee to get a signature. Also get security cameras. No one likes a porch theif but it happens more often than you think.

read my post again. it was re-routed not stolen...smh