Scales to weight pellets

Looking for something more accurate myself. I have a fairly decent one. But I just got out a tin of pellets I weighed a month ago and reweighed them as I loaded them single shot. Nowhere near accurate. I had pellets of all different weights in there. I think this scale must be crap.

So, looking for a better one. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Looking for something more accurate myself. I have a fairly decent one. But I just got out a tin of pellets I weighed a month ago and reweighed them as I loaded them single shot. Nowhere near accurate. I had pellets of all different weights in there. I think this scale must be crap.

So, looking for a better one. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Bill,

i got the Franklin Arsenal it’s a little pricey at $89 I got mine when Midway had a sale. Comes in a case and can work off AC or batteries.

https://www.amazon.com/Frankford-Arsenal-Platinum-Precision-Reloading/dp/B07PWFZNWL

1556397260_6050270545cc4bccc045106.60602361_B00CAC42-EC8E-4528-9492-0E94ADD48E75.jpeg

One thing I want to say about scales. I have $20 scale and a $90 scale when I weigh pellets I group them and then I test to see which weight gives me more consistency. Let’s say 15.88 grams gives me the results I want so I sort all my pellets and only use the 15.88 for all serious shooting the rest going into my plinking box.

i buy another scale and see that 15.88 doesn’t do it any longer I now need 15.90 for optimum shooting. 

What this proves I don’t care what scale you buy the results you get are only pertaining to your guns. If 15.89 are best for me and your exact same setup likes 15.75 who cares which scale is more correct. We are weighing lead not gold.the scale you use is going to be consistent but if is not correct it doesn’t matter. Just make sure your battery is good and don’t worry that your scale isn’t the most accurate. 

Jewelers need an absolutely perfect scale as hopefully they want to be honest to their customers. Shooter just need that one pellet to weigh the same every day

The scale you buy just needs to be consistent.