Say good bye to the old system of Dope Cards, and Hello to the New!

slightly more updated version:

View attachment 150149

debating if I want to mount the electronic dop card to the gun but found it rather not really necessary with the strelok on the wrist besides it’s harder to read the smaller fonts now and days, Apple Watch does have ok zoom function though. Maybe I can strap an old iPhone to the gun using bigragu’s method…….🤔

Granted to get yardage you need a range finder and a lot of range finders have resolver built in which makes dop cards kinda obsolete/not needed. If you are proficient at ranging with the scope then that’s a different story.
How do you get StrelokPro to dope on your watch like that?

How do you get StrelokPro to dope on your watch like that?
IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4367.jpeg

To modify the chart to your liking just click on the fear icon on the bottom.

Any math whiz in here? it's probably the equation for a complex curve....I never paid attention in class...I was too busy skipping class to work on my sling shot.
If you have basic info on sight geometry, projectile bc/drag, and two shot in distances, you can “find” a matching trajectory that you can then use to give all the “click” references.

The MK Machining dope card holder looks like a first class way to go. For use in the field, I get by with less data in the lens cover. I buy circular labels the size I need for the scope cover that go into my printer. That way I don't have to read my poor handwriting and can pack a little more data on the label. But it is not nearly as good as a real dope card.