Saw an unusual deer recently...wonder if anyone else has seen one?

I got some hunting land I can use down by Junction Texas, Lots of game down there that have escaped ranches,
I got to stop and try and figure out what the hell it is,
One is black and brown and has antlers like a moose , and about the size of a horse.
Never seen them at the feeders, (camera) just on the side of the road.
Deer in picture kind of look like a cross between a axis and a mule deer?
Mike 

Taking a hint from Nueces I did a google search and found a pic of the very same doe! I saw it at Arches National park, it was very tame. Apparently somebody else has seen and photographed the same doe, small world.
31834961701_e0d44d2245_b.jpg
images
images

irideI got some hunting land I can use down by Junction Texas, Lots of game down there that have escaped ranches,
I got to stop and try and figure out what the hell it is,
One is black and brown and has antlers like a moose , and about the size of a horse.
Never seen them at the feeders, (camera) just on the side of the road.
Deer in picture kind of look like a cross between a axis and a mule deer?
Mike 

Google fallow deer, they can be white, spotted brown similar to an axis and chocolate brown. I wouldn't say as big as a horse but they do have palmated antlers similar to moose. Axis, blackbuck, sika, and fallow deer are the most common free-ranging exotics found in the Hill Country of Texas.

That piebald deer is a cool find, they have several melanistic (dark colored) deer in Central Texas.

(Apparently I don't know how the quote option works, I apologize how this post looks)

"colbhasa"I visited Arches in 2015 and 2016. Didn't take my rifle though. ;-) Beautiful country. Saw this doe at Devil's Garden just at sunrise.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154942695372954&set=a.10150318306137954.356839.594647953&type=3&theater
I would like to go on record as passing right by Cabela's AND Bass Pro Shops superstores without going in. I did have my wife with me which would have made concealing any long brown boxes rather difficult. It could have been worse, I might have had to drive past Airguns of Arizona!
John