• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Saturday project update

IMG_2596.jpeg
IMG_2597.jpeg
IMG_2598.jpeg

Reactions: Ranchibi
Finally got it to the bench for chronograph session seems to be very happy at 110-115 bar. Power wheel at 1 710fps
Power wheel at 16 890fps
So far so good. After purchasing new parts from bagnail

Sub 12 hammer
Hammer spring # 16024
M3 hammer adjuster wheel
Made a custom nylon hammer weight/spring guide
IMG_2601.png

Modified the original valve adjuster to accommodate the spring.

Not at all.
If there were any issues it would be the first few thousandths of an inch where the pellet leaves the barrel at the crown. Now that being said any moderator can cause issues when the pellet goes through a baffle. I’ve not seen it in an air rifle, typically the holes are large enough not to interfere with a pellet. If you ever get a pellet strike I’d sure be investigating. I used a .250 hole through mine so if I switch it to .22 cal I’ll have to pay attention. But so far it is amazingly accurate at 20-50 yrds. I’ve been working with it around 100yds over the weekend and results not to good. But I’ve not tried anything but jsb 10.34 gr yet. My son has basically same set up as mine but he’s running 10.34 jsb at 870 fps. His definitely performs better at 100yds.