• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sapsan Tuning

Here's a little info -

You want more, call one of the Zbroia experts - Joe Brancato

Mike
Yeah, no. They had mine for a year for a bad regulator, then broke it, they finally gave me a new one, turns out the barrel was bad, I had to buy my old barrel back. I was patient because it happened just when Putin invaded Ukraine.

that video is of the original Sapsan, in my opinion , had multiple problems,
the replacement Sapsan S model, fixed the problems, I still have an original model in pieces in a box, I moved on and bought a used Sapsan S in the classifieds.
It had a couple of problems, I fixed them. sharp edges that cut o-rings during assembly and no taper to the barrel leade

On the S model, the adjustments are internal ,, hammer spring needs the stock removed to adjust and the regulator needs the tank drained and removed to adjust it

that video is of the original Sapsan, in my opinion , had multiple problems,
the replacement Sapsan S model, fixed the problems, I still have an original model in pieces in a box, I moved on and bought a used Sapsan S in the classifieds.
It had a couple of problems, I fixed them. sharp edges that cut o-rings during assembly and no taper to the barrel leade

On the S model, the adjustments are internal ,, hammer spring needs the stock removed to adjust and the regulator needs the tank drained and removed to adjust it
The hammer spring can be adjusted externally with some modifications of the stock and the HSA, which I've documented in another thread over a year ago.