• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle SAM YANG 909 BIG BORE

Classified Status
NLA
LOWER PRICE TO 625$
Since no one knows a great deal when they see it, the listing will be changed to NLA. I will continue to harvest deer and fill my freezer with healthy venison the rest of my days with "SHAKE&BAKE.

"SHAKE&BAKE, my Sam Yang 45 cal single tube PCP is for sale. S&B was purchased from and tuned by the late Will Paitt. He picked out one with a beautiful stock and a one of a kind finish on the metal receiver.
This is and early model, single tube and at that time they did not have a fill gauge. This is probably purchased from Will in 2014. S&B has been treated gentle and well cared for. He has harvested numerous deer over the years filling my freezer almost every fall season.
This 909 purchase does not include the scope or mounts. I will include 25 NSA 220 grain HP, 20 155 grain EEP/ug and 10 NSA 196 grain ammo. I have some Hornady 145 grain ammo I will include if you want some.
I accept PayPal only and shipping in the conus. Seller (yours truly) will pay shipping and PayPal fees and insure along with tracking. S&B will be packed carefully and taped up tight assuring that he will arrive at your door in excellent condition.
Seriously, you don't want to miss this offer. Purchase price is $650. Thanks for looking and thanks AGN

DSC00793.JPG

DSC00791.JPG

DSC00789.JPG

DSC00787.JPG

DSC00786.JPG

DSC00795.JPG

DSC00797.JPG

DSC00796.JPG

DSC00798.JPG

DSC00799.JPG

wp909.jpeg

Last edited: