Maybe they want to add a mast and canvas and take it out on some water ? ( Oh wait I hats sail)..see ... That's sail.

+ This crazy spell check just changes words as you go as it thinks . I near give up on going back over most postings unless it's a total what the he11 is that mess sentence? ...lol.

Last edited:
My apologies. I'm guilty, below third grade at best these days. As age or whatever sets in over time ... not fun and then comes worse pending this or that. Take some time to look into what is and is not taught at school these days. Third grade is stretching expectations. Anyway, best block my posts because its a minefield for your observation and many other reasons. Besides, won't be soon and AI will take care of all conversations.

OK rant time :
why do people now use the word sale instead of sell ? no schooling ?
Do they consider the 3rd grade their graduating class ?
"I want to sale this item "
???????????????????????????
OK rant over .

P.S. IT should read "I want to sell this item."
Or. hey guys, I'm having a sale over here!
😆

Damn phone sometimes puts words in that are not at all what I was typing and I don't proofread enough.
Here:

49FD5900-6374-4F21-9DE6-9C80E3806AA4.jpeg

OK rant time :
OK rant over .

Because fewer and fewer persons in this country (INCLUDING U.S born citizens) can speak proper American english anymore.
And they cant spel ether

OK rant time :
OK rant over .

Ironic that you'd rant about a common spelling / grammatical error and yet have multiple capitalization and spacing errors in your rant.

In any event, sell vs. sale is nowhere near as annoying as lose vs. loose or loss vs. lost. As in:

"I'm going to loose my mind next time someone says 'my lost, your gain' in one of their for sale ads!"

Ironic that you'd rant about a common spelling / grammatical error and yet have multiple capitalization and spacing errors in your rant.

In any event, sell vs. sale is nowhere near as annoying as lose vs. loose or loss vs. lost. As in:

"I'm going to loose my mind next time someone says 'my lost, your gain' in one of their for sale ads!"
Finally some one get's it .