• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics SALE PENDING March 10-60x52mm New In Box - MTR-1 Reticle Model D60V52TM2 $2450 Shipped

Classified Status
WTS

Geezerhood

Aug 16, 2022
Southern, Utah, USA
SALE PENDING
March 10-60x52mm New In Box - MTR-1 Reticle with 1/8 MOA Clicks
Model D60V52TM

I bought this for an airgun that I ended up selling. A bit too much scope for my Notos which is the only gun needing a scope right now.

MSRP is $2850. Web pricing is $2707. Asking $2450 shipped. Price is not negotiable. No trades.

Payment by Zelle or US Post Office Money Orders only. Will only ship by UPS, insured. Can do 2 Day or Overnight if you pay the difference. No exceptions.

Never mounted, only taken out of the factory box wearing cotton gloves to look through it. I cannot see any flaws anywhere on it but will post photos of the box and the scope tomorrow.

USA 10 year warranty (Though Deon has never charged anyone I know of for repairs that were not caused by abuse, even after the warranty period.)

Comes with flip up dust caps, metal shade, owner's manual, allen key and the MD Disk. (A reduced iris made of aluminum for better depth of focus and to reduce brightness on sunny days.) I might have some Burris XTR Signature rings if you want a set for $90.

1697592919502.png

1697593078866.png

Last edited: