Safe Urban Hunting

UPDATE:  so I went out this morning to my usual very productive spot to take some iguana lives. I hear a siren in the distance but pay no attention because I live in South Florida. That is the sound of my people. Then a green and white rolls up and I put my rifle down and step over to them. Apparently someone driving by called in a “man with a sniper rifle“. Several uniformed officers responded, I showed them it was a pellet gun, and we all had a good laugh and it was over. 

For me it is further confirmation that I am doing things right. You naysayers should take that into consideration. Perhaps things are different where you live from where I live, I have this covered. Bottom line is, iguanas be dead. 

I had a “run in” with the police too. I was shooting squirrels from my pick up ( I was in the wrong) at My sisters house and a Neighbor drove by and saw my FX Streamline out the window. I don’t see her until she was past me. Too late. I waited and two units showed up. They were smiling when they arrived and so was I. I told them air rifle and squirrels immediately and they laughed. I apologized and apologized. I shook both of their hands and said “I respect and appreciate what you do.” They were great and said have a god day sir how many have you gotten?” It turned all good.