• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Seneca/Sam Yang Saddle Mountain

You can open up air ways quite a bit in the older samyangs I did originally and gained about 20 ftlbs on my recluse then I bought a valve kit from lethal air which was basically hogging out the air passages farther a bigger transfer port and heavier hammer I don't know if lethal air has the valves anymore or not but I gained about 60 ftlbs from the valve kit

Reactions: LndscpeGrdnr
I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

What would a tune up of an airgun consist of in order to increase power? Is it replacing the valve or what, specifically the Wing Shot or just in general?
There was a company in South Africa selling upgraded hammer and valve kits for both the single and double tubed Sam Yang/Senecas. They did offer a kit with the milling bit you needed to open the passage up. Best if you have access to at least a drill press, but folks have done it with hand drills.

There was a company in South Africa selling upgraded hammer and valve kits for both the single and double tubed Sam Yang/Senecas. They did offer a kit with the milling bit you needed to open the passage up. Best if you have access to at least a drill press, but folks have done it with hand drills.
Oops Not lethal air that's right it was African air orderance

Oops Not lethal air that's right it was African air orderance
Yeah, they offer upgrade kits have seen them tune Sam Yang rifles like the Careers, Senecas, Sumatras etc for a very nice power upgrade... not sure if they service guns from other countries though, but they have a nice parts kit for most big bores and korean guns.

Reactions: Airgunmann