Sad news for the airgun community..passing of Will Piatt

I just want to thank all of you for your kind words. Will had no health problems so his sudden heart attack was truly unexpected. June 2 was our 48th wedding anniversary, we were getting ready for dinner when he said "I love you , babe" and just fell over in my arms. God needed Will in heaven for now.

I just want to thank all of you for your kind words. Will had no health problems so his sudden heart attack was truly unexpected. June 2 was our 48th wedding anniversary, we were getting ready for dinner when he said "I love you , babe" and just fell over in my arms. God needed Will in heaven for now.
Mrs. Piatt,

I'm so very sorry for your loss and I'm sure that it has not gotten any easier for you and the family since he past on. I remember shooting with Will at a couple of our matches in Mount Pleasant a few ago and I must say that Will was truly a very mild tempered gentleman. He worked on my CA 707 some years ago and I will never forget him for his care and concern for our sport, he was a great man. You're in my thoughts and prayers for your loss and best friend.

Fleming

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm a Christian and have had many people die in my life as have many in fact my aunt just died last month and I'm okay with it not because I realize that she is dead and gone but because like the bible says (for the christian) that that person will pass from death unto life the bible describes us on this earth as being dead and that as soon as the christian passes on then life truly begins it sounds like will piatt was a saved man and not from anything he has done but because of what Jesus Christ did for him and everyone on a cross 2000 years ago it's very simple to get saved and to know where your going to go when you die the KJV Bible says believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. And John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life So that's a pretty simple thing to do the Bible also says and we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them that are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 so if your husband was a Christian which it sounds like he was than he is going to spend eternity in heaven with Jesus Christ and so will anyone else that decides to ask for forgiveness for their sins and asks Jesus to come into their heart and save them thank you for reading to the end and I hope that anyone who reads this and is not a Christian would ask Jesus to come into their hearts and save them I will definitely pray for the piatt family and I hope to see anyone of you that gets saved in heaven one day soon

We are but a vapor while we dance on this stage, never quite knowing when that last curtain call will come. There fore speak what must be spoken and tell those you love, that you do before leaving their presence. For tomorrow is promised to no one, so you only have today endeavor to use it wisely as Will has done. Speaking his heartfelt love before leaving the presence of Ginger, well done sir.

“Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy.” ~C.S. Lewis

Reactions: phillip and rsfrid
What does that mean?
I first talk to Will in 2000 and he offered to do some work up front no charge, and then send it to me to see if I liked it. At the time there were some shady guys really taking advantage of people, some even flat out stealing from there customers. I changed my comment, very sorry If I upset you. I meant no disrespect. Will was of the finest character

tim.