Sad dad Lost my Dog and friend Titus

titus.jpg
titussqurrel.jpg
I dreaded today My dog Tiuse many of you guys knew , He hunted with me daily since I joined , He developed cancer and was not able to recover , We just had him put to sleep and burying him in back yard where we hunted , I am sad and miss him , but I just could not allow him to suffer , When I met my wife now 6 yrs ago she did own him and I lost my other dog years prior from a car and swore I would never get another dog due to fact they do not live long , I remember when colleen was moving here I said no to Titus but she could not place him , I got attached from day 1 , and we hunted I taught him and he used to love to hunt squirrels and when we got one he would run up back deck and int o kitchen and dro[p by stove and bark for Colleen to cook them , He was the best hunter ever , He will be missed here he is during some pics from things here

Also when we got married we drove across country and got married in Vegas and Titus was best man
I gave him best I could bye my friend /
LOU

1006211316a_HDR.jpg

Lou,

My condolences my friend. You have a very big heart and it’s a blessing that you, Coleen, & Titus were able to share significant parts of your lives together. One of the most painful parts of owning dogs is knowing that the odds are in favor of us having to watch them leave one day. I’m glad that you were able to bury him in a place that you both shared great memories and brought happiness to his life. With you Titus got to be a dog and was loved and protected. It’s tough losing a friend, but some of the same things that make it tough, made it awesome to share life with him. RIP Titus.

Dave

Reactions: davelarson
Titus look like a good little fellow.

I like dogs, but never owned one myself.
But plenty of dogs where i come, and they all love me, some like my big brown friend Fie, so much so she can barely stand up when she shake her big but seeing me.
That is of course cuz she know that when i come, we take a nice walk in the forrest, and unlike her owner and all others that need to be pulled along, with me she know the rules and so can just enjoy doing dog things, of leash of course.
tumblr_pxfh4pbx6u1wxv8ejo1_1280.jpg

Bam Bam love me too.
fcfd7a7e8d910da03f19bd405b92547a0b03c68e.jpg

And Milo.
tumblr_oudvrnwqTm1wxv8ejo3_540.jpg

And Jackie of course.
503331c2aeb53cc8ae95111e291ee766dcec8c1f.jpg

It is nice to be popular with the right kind of "peeps" :cool:

Reactions: maxtrouble