• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

SAC Valley Field target This Sunday Sept 24th

Hi to all airgun shooters,

Sacramento Valley Airgun Club/SVFTC (Sacramento Valley Field Target Club) will be holding it's SEPTEMBER match on SUNDAY 9/24 at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center on Ione Rd approximately 4 miles south of Jackson Highway.

The match is open to anyone interested in learning about Airgun Field Target competition as well as to experienced shooters.

Directions to Sac Valley Shooting Ctr can be seen here: http://www.sacvalley.org/about/directions/

Upon arrival at the range take a RIGHT at the "T" (opposite direction of the office and public range). Go up the hill to RANGE 9 (the first range past the Cowboy Shooters range)

TIMES:

Course set up:--------------------------------8:00 a.m.
Registration & Sight-In---------------------8:30 a.m.
Match Start:-----------------------------------9:00 a.m.

OTHER INFO:

Match fees are $20 per person.

Cold beverages and snacks will be provided as usual.

Come out and see your friends and/or make new ones and have a FUN time.

?? Questions about Air Guns & Field Target? Contact Scott Schneider at 9 162 0 172 37 * Close the spaces

Leave all those fancy gadgets home and come and shoot your springer at this weekend's FT Match in Ione Ca. We don't need no tanks, compressors, gauges, regulators etc. Just pick up that springer and knock down those steel critters. Cameron showed us that spring guns can out shoot all our fancy Precharged Pneumatic contraptions. So, return to those days of yesterday year when real Field Target shooter compressed those springs over and over again without complaining and made those steel critter cringe in fear on top of their cement block perches. What you say. If Cameron can do it ,so can the rest of us...........maybe. We'll see.

Well, I was hoping to join in the springer fun (misery ?). I've been shooting the HW50 all morning, practicing and double checking my dope. The rifle was shooting great. I almost finished and then the rig started shotgunning. I checked the screws, mount, rings, and the energy and everything looked good. I think the UTG finally took a dump on me :confused:

Is there a club springer available?

Well, I was hoping to join in the springer fun (misery ?). I've been shooting the HW50 all morning, practicing and double checking my dope. The rifle was shooting great. I almost finished and then the rig started shotgunning. I checked the screws, mount, rings, and the energy and everything looked good. I think the UTG finally took a dump on me :confused:

Is there a club springer available?
Run a Bronze brush down bore a couple times .. might just be fouling ?
Sadly no club boinger rifle :(