Saber Tactical universal rail on a Prophet

I have been wanting a longer rail to mount a bipod farther forward on my RTI Prophet.
The one that RTI offers just looked like it would not be very rigid. Reminded me of a diving board. It might be fine, but I did not want to take the chance.

There were several others that looked promising. The rail for the Uragan, looked like it might work but the folks at AOA said that it would not.
I also looked at the rail that Huma offers, but could not find one in stock. Then I saw the universal rail from Saber Tactical. Not as long as the others but looked like a strong flex free design so I ordered one.

It mounted up simply enough and clears my bottle by a solid 1/8 inch and as expected no noticeable flex.
IMG_2437s.jpg

IMG_2436s.jpg

I read, but didn't give much notice to the mention of a 1/4 20 thread for a tripod and provisions for a Swiss Arca mount, but once I got it I remembered a table top tripod that I had acquired for a project where I needed to remote mount a DSLR, so I gave it a try.
The gun balanced perfectly on this mount with the bipod still in place. I think if I took the bipod off, I might want to use the Arca mount to move the ball mount forward, but as it is now it shoots great and is easily maneuverable. I could see using this feature quite a bit.
IMG_2439s.jpg