Saber Tactical UNIVERSAL PICATINNY TO ARCA SWISS RAIL - T-Slot to Picatinny?

This ST universal rail is a beautiful piece of aluminum ! Once installed on my Dream-Tac, I can move the Accu-Tac far forward and get more stability, which translates to better accuracy.

Something Dreamline owners need to know though: a 0.5'' picatinny riser is required ! (I have used the UTG Super Slim, which does the job perfectly)

As I want to record velocity without affecting the harmonics (too much...), I'm looking for ways to attach the FX chronograph to a 1'' carbon fiber tube. One of the options I have consists of adding a picatinny rail to one of the T-slots of the Saber Tactical rail, then two 1'' scope rings to the picatinny rail, and then a (fairly long) carbon fiber tube.

Questions:

• Have the T-slot grooves the same dimensions as on Anschütz/UIT rails?
  • What type of picatinny rail do I need? Just an M-Lok style rail? Or an Anschutz-to-picatinny rail? Or any other very specific rail? Is that what I need? AirMaks UIT-RAIL (T-RAIL) TO PICATINNY RAIL ADAPTER

Would really appreciate it if someone could provide clear information on how to firmly attach a picatinny rail to the Saber Tactical rail.

Thanks !