Saber Tactical releases the new FX Impact Fishing Kit Today!

There be a lot of stories about the ones that got away… taking their FXs with? Gun overboard!!!
That’s a good point. People are always shooting from boats freehand. One misstep or loss of balance (common occurrence on small water craft) and your $2500 rifle goes 15 feet down into the mud. I would think you’d want your gun slung to you or somehow tethered to the boat so it couldn’t fall in.

I used to be into bow fishing (loved it) but do to a rotary cuff tear I'm unable to draw a bow. I now hunt with a crossbow and have one rigged for bowfishing.
Although using a bowfishing air rifle is a great idea and I'm definitely not opposed to it but I'm betting MR. DNR will have issues with it. In my area at least.. they already frown on the moderator..

Reactions: M0ist0ne
Got to see and shoot one of these about a month ago... all I can say is that my 2 favorite passions, fishing and shooting, are now beautifully wrapped up in one package. This setup absolutely rocks. Shot it several times at the Sabre Tactical shop with Thayne and all I can saw is that as soon as the ice thaws and the carp come out... WATCH OUT FISHIES!!! This was without question the most fun I've had with any Airgun (including my collection of FX rifles) in a very long time!! Super fast, light-weight, easy to sight in and man what fun it's going to be. We're mounting a side-shot to one of my impacts and we'll be sure to post some videos later this spring... sadly just have to sit tight for some warmer weather and about 3 feet less standing snow on the ground!

I used to be into bow fishing (loved it) but do to a rotary cuff tear I'm unable to draw a bow. I now hunt with a crossbow and have one rigged for bowfishing.
Although using a bowfishing air rifle is a great idea and I'm definitely not opposed to it but I'm betting MR. DNR will have issues with it. In my area at least.. they already frown on the moderator..
An admittedly quick search of Florida law suggests there is nothing wrong with using this tool to take Sheepshead. There is a list of prohibited species listed on their website. It looks like Florida considers that sort of rig a "spear fishing" rig. More here: http://www.vipfishingcharters.com/v...-regulations-for-spearfishing-in-florida.html

An admittedly quick search of Florida law suggests there is nothing wrong with using this tool to take Sheepshead. There is a list of prohibited species listed on their website. It looks like Florida considers that sort of rig a "spear fishing" rig. More here: http://www.vipfishingcharters.com/v...-regulations-for-spearfishing-in-florida.html
I'm not sure what Indiana would think or say about such a bowfishing rig. To be honest I had mixed feelings when they made deer hunting with an air rifle legal.. part of me was thinking "heck yeah" as I do on a 45cal.. part of me was thinking bad idea. I Don't want the attention and get screwed like some other states has done to our fellow air gunners...

Reactions: M0ist0ne