• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Saber Tactical made a mistake.. and you should know what it is. Panthera Hunter Compact Upper Rail issue.

The issue only concerns one item, the Panthera Hunter Compact Upper Rail. The item is advertised in print in the item description and on ST's installation video as being able to accommodate BOTH the 300cc CF Bottle AND the 480cc CF Bottle. Well, it will not work with the 480cc bottle, it's too long and hits the rail. I ordered one specifically because I intended to use a 480cc front bottle on my .30cal Panthera Compact Hunter. Upon receiving and installing it I quickly discovered the issue. I spent many hours afterward reading product info and re-watching the install video numerous time to see if it was just something I was doing wrong. Nope, after emailing ST I received a response From Izzy at ST. "Hello Tom, There was a typo in the description. The 480cc bottle will not fit. We were able to fit a 360cc bottle like the one in the link below. Happy Shooting, Izzy Cebreros". OK, we're all human and make mistakes... but you knew it wouldn't fit a 480cc bottle and never bothered to correct the item description or re-edit the video? That's just wrong. Also, in my opinion, knowing the product you're designing for and all of it's variants is kinda important. The Panthera Hunter Compact basically comes in two different lengths, 300mm in .177/.22 and 380mm in .25/.30. The .25/.30 is almost 4 inches longer than the .177/.22 so you could have easily accommodated a 480cc bottle by designing it 2 inches longer. Again, just my opinion but you really dropped the ball on this particular product. It didn't stop me from buying the Panthera Compact Lower ARCA Trigger Guard though and I'm happy with it. So, fix your product description and re-edit your video to accurately describe what you're selling so no one else has to deal with this in the future.

Sincerely,
Tom Houser
Sacramento, CA

PS: I purchased the item from Northeast Airguns and after a lengthy conversation the fully understood my concern and are offering a full refund upon return of the item. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Thanks :)