Saber Tactical FX King Chassis!

Clearly we're giving airgun companies too much money if they want to take us for fools this bad.
Uh... you are clearly in denial. I already know who I am, and have accepted my addiction. I am fully aware that the airgun companies and their dealers take us as the fools we appear to be. 😬

No I don't have any more money but as soon as I find some....

Allen

Uh... you are clearly in denial. I already know who I am, and have accepted my addiction. I am fully aware that the airgun companies and their dealers take us as the fools we appear to be. 😬

No I don't have any more money but as soon as I find some....

Allen
I traded my impact for a huben k1 so that I wouldn't keep buying into having to buy unnecessary parts for a gun lol. In hindsight I should've just bought a 2nd impact 🙃. But it is what it is, no regrets on the huben though, just wish I didn't have to seat the slugs 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: Healthservices
The video i saw from British SS yesterday, when the guy was asked about price he said around 1000 then backed off to 600, so it will probably be 1000 USD
I assume the same would hold true for a DRS chassis, in winch case should i get one of those, i will respectfully have to pass even if it was 600 USD.

I would then be more inclined to buy a more expensive rifle, that already have all those bells and whistles.
Or in the case of the DRS Classic just enjoy its classic lines, which after all are just fine for me sitting at a bench shooting.

Curse my love for tacti cool looking rifles.

You can probably figure out, that i am not the kind of guy that would throw a set of 3000 USD wheels on my car, when the ones i have on it already are round and hold air.
20 years ago i would, o hell yes i would, but something have snapped in my head since then,,,,,, could it be i have grown up finally ?
Or have i spiralled into grumpy old age without getting dissy.

Last edited:
The Crown and the Dreamline Chassis are both around $600 with a folding butt stock.
This does not have that or the removable bottom rail/ bottle guard.

The RAW chassis and the Avenge X both come without a rear stock and are between $300 and $350.

I am guessing with the rear butt stock they will push for the $575- $600 mark in line with the Dreamline/Crown Chassis'.

Personally I think it should be a little bit lower.

Reactions: Impact701
This makes ZORO sense. Yeah, buy a King, toss that GRS stock in the dumpster and buy this stock. Don't be this stupid.
Agree, no offense to saber tactical as I think they could market a turd chassis and it would sell but this is really really dumb. However the saying a fool and his money are easily parted is a saying for a reason.

... This does not have that or the removable bottom rail/ bottle guard.
I think the bottom rail bottle guard should be removable that way in the future that part can be made differently to suit different configurations and made available. But being one piece probably makes things stiffer and easier to make.

Allen

I think the bottom rail bottle guard should be removable that way in the future that part can be made differently to suit different configurations and made available. But being one piece probably makes things stiffer and easier to make.

Allen
Exactly!

a good example is the Crown chassis i have I would love to have the updated bottom rail for it and it is removable.
Now I need to get Saber to sell me one so i can update.

I also agree with Trucker, this is no offense to Saber Tactical as i have several pieces from them they make good stuff.
But I just think this one is redundant to the other options out there. Although i will say They make a Chassis for the RAW when RAW makes one and I would take the Saber over the RAW one any day. But I would also probably take the MPA chassis over either of those. BUT THAT IS A HUGE CHUNK OF $$$$

Reactions: Dairyboy
Reactions: qball
Today i was very close to buy a saber tactical handguard and grip for my Panthera, because you need e brick and a halve to get it in balance! (The 700) then i realized that i was about to spend a quarter of the purchase price of the Panthera just to get it right.. to get it to balance so it is actual useful to use it for PRS!!!

I already (did) throw the AMP reg in the dust bin for it’s refreshrate is as slow as a senoir citizen on valium! And bought a HuMa regulator.

So to get it to do what it was built for i have to spend 550 euro’s or 600$

Kind of buying a race car with a lawn mower engine!!

I like the gun, don’t get me wrong! … but i wil never buy a FX again!.. i’d sooner turn to a RAW hands down!

Enjoy the weekend!

Alex

I agree with centercut! top 3 or 4 manufacturers please sell a action only or a action barrel option, we’ll do the rest… the aftermarket and manufacturers are in bed together anyway.
I would like to see them sell kits like they do in the RC world. This will get you very familiar with your gun and get it put together to your liking.