• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Rapid Saber Tactical Chassis for RAW HM1000X

Just put one of the new Saber Tactical chassis on my .22 cal. HM1000x. I haven't shot it enough to have an opinion yet. It's plenty heavy and the foreend is pretty wide. I've also got the Magpul PRS buttstock but used a Magpul MIAD grip without the beaver tail for a good fit without modification.
IMG_20231218_165932501.jpg
I'm thinking about sending it to Martin to have the moderator changed to something smaller.

Just put one of the new Saber Tactical chassis on my .22 cal. HM1000x. I haven't shot it enough to have an opinion yet. It's plenty heavy and the foreend is pretty wide. I've also got the Magpul PRS buttstock but used a Magpul MIAD grip without the beaver tail for a good fit without modification.
View attachment 416933I'm thinking about sending it to Martin to have the moderator changed to something smaller.
If you send it to Martin you can have him put a UNF 1/2 20 adapter with a new longer carbon fiber sleeve and put on an LDC of your choice. I have an older HMx that has his conventional reflex moderator on it but have thought about doing what I said above next time I send it in, probably a few years down the road for a service.