• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Saber Tactical Chassis for Fx King

This thing looks cool af

Anyone know why saber tactical doesn’t have any social media presence?
Frankly, while it looks cool I think it is absolutely dumb.

Why on earth would you spend the money on an FX King which is largely differentiated (as opposed to a Dynamic or Panthera) by the beautiful and EXPENSIVE GRS stock and then dump the stock to buy a Saber tactical chassis?

And to be clear, I have nothing against Saber tactical or their chassis. I have one on an FX Crown MK II and love it. However that rifle came with a synthetic stock.

Quite frankly I do not understand why FX does not sell models like Crown\King with option of buying the gun without a stock\chassis, for those who want to buy an aftermarket tactical stock or make their own custom stock. At least the cost saving of buying the gun without a stock would alleviate some of the $$$ you fork out on your chosen chassis\stock.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
The crown is offered in action only option. I would imagine supply of just the guns needs to outweigh demand before the king is offered action only. Just a guess.

They already kinda do! It’s call a dynamic value edition plus a bottle relocation kit.

King is just a dynamic with fancy/expensive wood stock in case people didn’t realize that. If anyone is rich enough to buy a King and switch to a chassis then sell the wood stock for cheap them I’ll be interested.

Last edited: