• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Saber Tactical Chassis for Fx King

This thing looks cool af

Anyone know why saber tactical doesn’t have any social media presence?
Frankly, while it looks cool I think it is absolutely dumb.

Why on earth would you spend the money on an FX King which is largely differentiated (as opposed to a Dynamic or Panthera) by the beautiful and EXPENSIVE GRS stock and then dump the stock to buy a Saber tactical chassis?

And to be clear, I have nothing against Saber tactical or their chassis. I have one on an FX Crown MK II and love it. However that rifle came with a synthetic stock.

Quite frankly I do not understand why FX does not sell models like Crown\King with option of buying the gun without a stock\chassis, for those who want to buy an aftermarket tactical stock or make their own custom stock. At least the cost saving of buying the gun without a stock would alleviate some of the $$$ you fork out on your chosen chassis\stock.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
The crown is offered in action only option. I would imagine supply of just the guns needs to outweigh demand before the king is offered action only. Just a guess.

They already kinda do! It’s call a dynamic value edition plus a bottle relocation kit.

King is just a dynamic with fancy/expensive wood stock in case people didn’t realize that. If anyone is rich enough to buy a King and switch to a chassis then sell the wood stock for cheap them I’ll be interested.

Last edited: