Saber Tactical Chassis and the RAW HM 1000x

I like the chassis rifle hm1000x, I like this version better and the matrix pro better still but I wish RAW would manufacture a traditional wooden stock that is oriented towards hunting as all their stocks both metal, wood and laminate are much better suited to target/ bench shooting.

I had to shoehorn a RAW block into a Theoben mfr stock to get a rifle I feel comfortable with while out in the field.
Lighter 280cc bottle and extended fore grip of the stock not only improves comfort, particularly wrist angle but balance too and for some weird reason it makes the gun look more compact also.

F11E4572-1157-488E-8F5B-0049D42F2464.jpeg

I like the chassis rifle hm1000x, I like this version better and the matrix pro better still but I wish RAW would manufacture a traditional wooden stock that is oriented towards hunting as all their stocks both metal, wood and laminate are much better suited to target/ bench shooting.

I had to shoehorn a RAW block into a Theoben mfr stock to get a rifle I feel comfortable with while out in the field.
Lighter 280cc bottle and extended fore grip of the stock not only improves comfort, particularly wrist angle but balance too and for some weird reason it makes the gun look more compact also.

View attachment 446902
Sweet looking rig!