• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Saber Tactical Adjustable FX Impact Buttstock issue

Nice product but broke within 3 weeks ( the locking screw was unscrewed and lost, without it this Buttstock is almost useless / Alex

1591332222_951165465ed9cd7e530121.11186894.jpg

Donny/Saber is a great dude and phenomenal at customer service! He takes care of his customers! Warranty or not, if you would have called, you would have had a new part in a couple days! Kind of harsh to bash a product in an open forum since you hadn’t even called. It’s a bummer but stuff happens and things break, Donny will take care of you!

Stoti

I get it, I had no malicious intent either. I hope I didn’t sound rude or curt. My message was intended more for the original poster. I know stuff like that is frustrating, believe me, I’ve been there. Its easy to want to lash out, I understand that ScorpAir is very frustrated and why he posted this message. I just wanted to point out that Donny is super and would have taken care of it and taken care of it fast. I hope I didn’t offend either of you, not my intention. Have a great weekend. Stoti

No worries guys, forums are a great way to discuss issues to see if anyone else experienced the same. Back in the days when I used to be on the forums 24/7 lol I did the same. We have great engineers and innovators on the team and even before items are made available, we send them to our field testers to abuse and give us any feedback from their experience. Even so, that doesn't solve all of the unseen issues. But we'll gladly correct. If we cannot correct the issue, we'll refund the customer even if they did not get it from us directly. We support our dealers and most definitely our customers. Have a great weekend everyone!

Donny

Like I said, Donny, you're a great businessman and know how to take care of your customers! Not trying to kiss ass, I've just never heard a bad thing about you and know how you've handled business with me. I remember calling you a long time ago, probably 3-4 years ago when I didn't know you were on the East Coast. It was like 8:45 here in California, I called to leave a message on your voice mail and you answered at 11;45pm your time. You took my order and I got my moderator, across the country in just 2 days. Above and beyond and I know these kind of stories are endless! 

Stoti

I am embarrassed to note stoti that this is not about the good service of the company but about the insufficient quality of their particular expensive product and the second is more important to me than the first. By the way, I can’t say anything bad about the DonnyFL Moderators because they’re excellent product or Saber cheek raiser ( so far so good). I'm not an engineer, but for some reason it seems to me that this pin is not strong enough for the corresponding design / load (emphasis on the shoulder) IMHO. Thank you all for your responses. Shoot safe / Alex

No need to feel embarrassed about anything, any which way! I'm embarrassed that you're embarrassed! lo! I get it too man, I hope you didn't think I was being derogatory towards you. It probably sounded that way, sorry. Like I said up above, been there done that with a product a while back, I was so frustrated that I had a really hard time not going off myself. My point was just that Donny will take great care of you. He's literally got the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with, ever! I hope you get it all sorted out quickly! Have a great weekend! Stoti

I wrote the letter to DonnyFL with asking about a parts to fix a Buttstock and within just 1min i received a response with a tracking#! WOW! (I don’t even understand how it is technically possible!) And after a couple of days i already got the right part! Bravo DonnyFL and thanks for the excellent service from satisfied customer! ( stoti, you were absolutely right about DonnyFL)