SA Tank Bag

I received my new Scandinavian Arms (SA) tank bag today and boy is it sweet! The build quality and materials are top notch. Fits my Omega 74 cu. ft. (6.8L) tank perfectly. You can use it in both the upright or flat postions. It stands upright like a champ due to the reinforced bottom sleeve. The bottom side has rubber feet to prevent rolling. Well padded, well engineered. and great accessories pockets. The two side pockets are removable and even have elastic sleeves inside to hold pellet tins. Heavy duty carrying strap and handle with padding.

This is everything I wanted in a tank bag at a great price. Best tank bag out there by far, IMO.

IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0532.jpeg

I received my new Scandinavian Arms (SA) tank bag today and boy is it sweet! The build quality and materials are top notch. Fits my Omega 74 cu. ft. (6.8L) tank perfectly. You can use it in both the upright or flat postions. It stands upright like a champ due to the reinforced bottom sleeve. The bottom side has rubber feet to prevent rolling. Well padded, well engineered. and great accessories pockets. The two side pockets are removable and even have elastic sleeves inside to hold pellet tins. Heavy duty carrying strap and handle with padding.

This is everything I wanted in a tank bag at a great price. Best tank bag out there by far, IMO.

View attachment 385463

View attachment 385465
NIce! I have one on order from Utah Airguns... can't wait to get it!

I'd ordered one from Utah Airguns, well....got a call from them today and they said "they aren't handling that brand any more", I was also told it wouldn't fit my 74cf tank from TopGun, it's too tall. He also said that the construction of the bag wasn't as good as some others, Sabretactical. Now, I'll entertain some other posts of view, as I have zero experience with either.

I'd ordered one from Utah Airguns, well....got a call from them today and they said "they aren't handling that brand any more", I was also told it wouldn't fit my 74cf tank from TopGun, it's too tall. He also said that the construction of the bag wasn't as good as some others, Sabretactical. Now, I'll entertain some other posts of view, as I have zero experience with either.
Interesting for them to drop a dealer so soon after they hit the market. I wonder if the comment about quality was just a mask for some business dealings that soured or if they actually found some sort of weak spot. Just from the pictures the SA bag looks equivalent to or better than the saber tact bag. We’ll probably never know

Interesting for them to drop a dealer so soon after they hit the market. I wonder if the comment about quality was just a mask for some business dealings that soured or if they actually found some sort of weak spot. Just from the pictures the SA bag looks equivalent to or better than the saber tact bag. We’ll probably never know
I think someone will be able to buy direct then we may find out. One of the things I was concerned about is they didn't give any dimensions that i could see. I'm thinking they designed a tank then a bag to fit it or vice versa. I agree, it looked good, which is one reason I bought it. Utah AG must have dumped it for a reason.

I have the SA bag and it's really nice. I don't see any quality issues but I've never seen the ST bag in person. So what it is, the 74cf tank fits perfect. I have the Airmarksman tank. The problem is the valve is too tall and the cover on the bag won't close. It wasn't a huge deal for me since I never liked the valve that came with the Airmarksman so I replaced it with an Omega HP3 valve and it all fits in the bag now. I don't know for sure but it seems the Omega 74cf tank with the HP3 valve would fit in the SA bag unless the Omega tank itself is a different size than other 74cf tanks, probably not since they're all probably made in the same factory. That's my take on it. Being that I have the 74cf tank I didn't want a huge Saber bag that is more suitable for the 90-100cf tanks. It's a shame UA dropped them.