Air Arms S510 EXTRA fac Pure Happiness

I have finaly started to realize I can shoot my air rifle's alot more the my other fire arm rifles.
I do not have to leave the house.
My first pcp was a JTS MAX in .22 cal. Which is amazing, but I always wanted an Air Arms 510.
They are absolutley beautiful in every aspect.
I was fortunate to find a used one in excellent shape. This one was manufactured in 2013 so it is not moderated but it is amazing.
I picked up a JTS compressor earlier this year, so filling it is a breeze.
Shooting this rifle is just pure enjoyment. It is just a privilage to shoot. It came with a Hawke Sidewinder 8 x 32 x56 older scope which is also amazing.
Currently I am only shooting 12 yards in my basement. I belong to a sportsmen's club so I will have to take it there for longer range.
Funny story, I was shooting my JTS MAX at the club and a fellow shooter asked why on earth was I wear ear muffs ?
I laughed to myself and said because everyone else is shooting centerfire rifle's.
I won the Stock lotto with this rifle, It is the most beautiful rifle I own. It is in .22 cal.
I bought a used AIR ARMS TX200 last year in Beech stock. I was so impressed with Air Arms, I sold the used TX200 and bought a new one in Walnut.
Air Arms rifles are very expensive to me but after shooting them they are worth every penny.
I did have to replace to rubber seal in the magazine already but that was easy.
Now I have to figure out what to sell to pay for the S510 purchase.
Happy Holidays to all.

s510.JPG

I have finaly started to realize I can shoot my air rifle's alot more the my other fire arm rifles.
My first pcp was a JTS MAX in .22 cal. Which is amazing, but I always wanted an Air Arms 510.
I was fortunate to find a used one in excellent shape. This one was manufactured in 2013 so it is not moderated but it is amazing.
Shooting this rifle is just pure enjoyment. It is just a privilage to shoot. It came with a Hawke Sidewinder 8 x 32 x56 older scope which is also amazing.
Currently I am only shooting 12 yards in my basement. I belong to a sportsmen's club so I will have to take it there for longer range.
Funny story, I was shooting my JTS MAX at the club and a fellow shooter asked why on earth was I wear ear muffs ?
I laughed to myself and said because everyone else is shooting centerfire rifle's.
I won the Stock lotto with this rifle, It is the most beautiful rifle I own. It is in .22 cal.
I bought a used AIR ARMS TX200 last year in Beech stock. I was so impressed with Air Arms, I sold the used TX200 and bought a new one in Walnut.
Air Arms rifles are very expensive to me but after shooting them they are worth every penny.
Happy Holidays to all.

View attachment 413596
sell a Powder Burner to finance Air , Easy decision ! I sold 30 of the 34 powder burners i had and went to Air .

Beautiful rifle combo, congratulations! My first PCP was a used S400 Extra FAC with a Hawke scope. Initially I felt uncomfortable shouldering my rifle and looking through the scope so I changed the conventional scope rings to cantilever rings from Sportsmatch. This allowed me to move the scope forward enough for a comfortable head position on the stock. I can't see your scope rings in the picture but if you find yourself pulling your head back to see through the scope, cantilever rings may be a solution. Enjoy your new gun and Merry Christmas to you!

cantilever rings.jpg

Hi Thekunk
I'm glad you love your gun and I'm not on.my own lol
You can't argue with air arns guns they are built to take a beating and extremely accurate for the mid range price tag.
I own the s200 and have said on here in the past that for some reason that particular gun just feels part of me when I pick it up.
I got mine given to me by a 92 year friend who had to give up shooting and he shot it so much he wore the cycling leg down to nothing on the magazine housing lol" now replaced along with a few other bits" it now shoots as it left the factory if not better.
So I can well understand why you like that s510 and I'm sure it will do you.proud for a lot of years to come.
Ps shooting a target at 50 yrds will be like shooting a basketball at 5 yrds .
And also try a slug through it 😁👍

Happy Holidays to all.

View attachment 413596
Congrats on the joy factor

Reactions: joelayfield
Congratulations! You definitely won the walnut wood lottery on that stock, and, I'm sure it's a shooter as all AA's are! Enjoy shooting it with a smile!
I'm putting a coat or two of Tru-Oil on it to bring out the highlights of the wood grain. Stay tuned and I'll post a picture in a couple of days.

Reactions: Ranchibi
Happy Holidays to all.

View attachment 413596
I too like to shoot, mostly small caliber, 22LR, 17HMR, and 20 practical. But getting out to the range was a little time consuming, therefore, I was not able to go as often as I would have liked.
Then, about two years ago, a friend introduced me to an AirArms S510 extra fancy .22. It was a “Wow” moment with its beauty and accuracy, so I went out and bought one. But I didn’t stop there. Then came the BroCock Sniper.22, Daystate Wolverine.22 BRK Ghost .25 and FX Dynamic 600 .25
Now all I have to do is walk out my back door, sit at my bench and start blasting away. I am fortunate enough to live out in the country where I can shoot 360° out to about 150 yards. So now my need to shoot has been satisfied as I get to shoot almost daily.

I too like to shoot, mostly small caliber, 22LR, 17HMR, and 20 practical. But getting out to the range was a little time consuming, therefore, I was not able to go as often as I would have liked.
Then, about two years ago, a friend introduced me to an AirArms S510 extra fancy .22. It was a “Wow” moment with its beauty and accuracy, so I went out and bought one. But I didn’t stop there. Then came the BroCock Sniper.22, Daystate Wolverine.22 BRK Ghost .25 and FX Dynamic 600 .25
Now all I have to do is walk out my back door, sit at my bench and start blasting away. I am fortunate enough to live out in the country where I can shoot 360° out to about 150 yards. So now my need to shoot has been satisfied as I get to shoot almost daily.
yup! only thing that stops me is choirs around the house . And disagreeable weather .